Frequently Asked Questions
- Make sure your LCDs are not touching
- Make sure that the LCDs are not moving around when you shake the box.
- For details on packing methods click here.
- Fill out the LCD Buybacks Order Form and print a free shipping label.
- Package screens properly.
- We receive your screens and test them within 2 to 5 business days.
- We will then send you a detailed report of the testing results within 1 to 3 days and you will get paid 24 – 48 hours after.
- Can view the status of your screens every step of the way through your account
- LCD Buybacks will then pay you via PayPal for your working screens. Note: If your payout is over $10,000, then we will send you payout by wire transfer.
There is free shipping available when you are sending 50 or more functional screens within the United States and free shipping for 100 or more functional screens for international shipments.
If you do not have the qualifying amount of screens for free shipping, you can still print a shipping label and we will deduct the cost of the shipping from your screens payout. You can always use your own shipping method, however we ask that you provide us the tracking information by sending an email to [email protected]
Please ship your order to:
Attn: LCD Buybacks
2533 NW 72nd Avenue Suite B
Miami, FL 33122
When using a free shipping label through LCD Buybacks, it will be shipped through USPS. If you decide to use your own shipping method, all we ask is that you send us the tracking information by email to [email protected]
All payouts under $10,000 will be submitted through PayPal. All payouts over $10,000 will be submitted by a wire transfer.
If you do not have a PayPal account, You can sign up for a PayPal account free of charge here.
Yes, LCD’s with light leakage, dead pixels, liquid damage, shadows, and pink halo are acceptable to send to LCD Buybacks, these screens will be paid out at the minor damage price.
Yes, you can use our sister company www.iNerdzParts.com to buy wholesale phone parts and tools.
LCD Buybacks does not offer any prepayment options for broken LCD’s.
The current going rate for broken LCD screens is constantly changing. Submit an order today to lock in this week’s rate.
LCD Buyback prices change often. Prices can change as frequently as once a week. To view the latest rates for LCD’s visit our pricing page. Submit an order today to lock in your rate.
All orders must be shipped out to our facility within five business days of placing your order to ensure that your rate stays at the submitted price. All orders that are shipped after five business days will be at the new rate.
It takes 1 – 3 business days to test all screens after they have been received in our warehouse. After testing them it takes 24 – 48 hours for the payment to process.
- We inspect all screens to determine whether they are OEM or OEM Refurbished. We do not accept the chinese screens (Tianma, JDF, LT).
- We test all pixels with full color Red, Green, Blue, Black, White, and Gray images.
- We test all touch sensitive areas on the screen for dead spots.
- All screens must have fully functional flex cables, LCDs, and digitizers to get paid full price, however we do accept some minor damage LCD screens.
- Minor Damage:
- Light Leakage
- Dead Pixels
- Liquid Damage
- Minor Damage:
When you place your order, you will see a checkbox at the bottom (“Send Rejected Screens Back?”). Select it to have us send your rejected screens back after testing and the return shipping cost will get taken out of your total payout.
No, just ship all the screens in the same box and we will adjust your order when it arrives.
We do not accept any Samsung, LG, Pad screens at this time. However we will be more than happy to recycle them at no additional charge.
LCD Buybacks has the rights to change any of the policies at any given time